Important Information - Please Read
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 4 January regarding national school closures, the Academy is closed to the majority of students.
In line with Government instructions we are currently only open to vulnerable students and the children of keyworkers, as well as students who are unable to access remote learning. If your child fulfils one or more of the criteria and you wish to request your child to be on site for their learning please email the Vice Principal, Emily Tudor firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of the Academy’s remote learning provision please click on the remote learning tab at the top of this page.
Letter from the Principal - January 2021
Prayer Materials 4th - 10th January 2021
Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
Well done to all our Year 11 students on the wonderful results achieved for their GCSE exams. We wish them all the best for the future.
Please see our headlines below:
- 80% of students achieved a grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 61% of students achieved a grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 84% of students achieved a grade 4 or better and 66% of students achieved a grade 5 or better in English
- 86% of students achieved a grade 4 or better and 74% of students achieved a grade 5 or better in Mathematics
- English Baccalaureate Average Point Score has increased to 4.44
- Attainment 8 score has increased to 51.12
- Progress 8 score has increased to +0.21 which places us in the above average category for schools nationally
Click here to view our Examination Results booklet 2020